Sunday, January 4, 2009

Two Photo Albums from my Facebook Profile: Morocco and Granada

As I prepare for the next round of trips this week, I wanted to link my photo albums of my travels in Morocco and Granada. The Granada album focuses on La Alhambra, the Moorish turned Christian administrative compound that features an incredible array of Islamic architecture. I will attempt to write a longer blog entry on my perspectives on both cities when I have an opportunity next month. I will also update my description of each photo in the album for more social and historical context. Expect a link for my photos from my trip to Barcelona as well. In the meanwhile, enjoy the Morocco and Granada albums!

The famous bull billboard that appears on the highway connecting Madrid to Granada

No comments: