Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Mid-Year Spanish Fulbright Conference

I will taking a week long trip to the Principality of Andorra for the Mid-Year Spanish Fulbright Conference. The Conference will be dedicated to addressing the questions of researchers with their current work in various workshops. It will also feature presentations on our projects. My presentation will essentially build off of the post about my research that appeared earlier this month on this blog. I will have a few photos and thoughts on the experience when I return next Sunday.

For those of you who are wondering about the location of Andorra, it is a small city-state that sits between the borders of France and Spain in the Pyrenees mountains. The major cities near the city-state is Toulouse, France and Barcelona, Spain. Although the city-state is not a member of the EU, it does accept the euro as a its currency, much to the relief of many a Fulbrighter.

No comments: