Sunday, October 5, 2008

If the Market Demands It

The general routine I follow for my research revolves around me traveling an hour to UC3M's campus in Getafe and reading for several hours on topics related to my research in the school's library.

An observation: college students at the UC3M shun University apparel and a student union that follows suit and sells a very limited selection of said apparel. As a worker in the UC3M's student union shop explained, the school general purchases small quantities of University apparel for every season. She added that I should check back in the fall to find a new selection of season appropriate clothing.

As someone who attended a Big 10 school and never studied abroad, I am completely open to comments on the development of identity within a Spanish institution.

No comments: